Since 1984 Grant Haze Ltd has been firmly established as a major supplier of ironmongery and general building products.
Even during the most recent economic problem, we have continued to expand and grow our customer base.
Grant Haze is dedicated to offering genuine choice, we give independent impartial advice to all out customers to ensure you get the right product at the right price.
No enquiry is too big or too small and no matter what you need, just ask!
We offer a free next day delivery service* on stock products, this is further supported by a strong stockholding policy to give you the service you need.
Grant Haze also boasts sister companies offering a different a range of products to further compliment our already vast array.
GH Supplies & GH Supplies London both supply partition, suspended ceiling, plastering, rendering supplies and much much more.
Portero GH Security offer access control to hotel, leisure and commercial sectors along with safes, minibars and many other supporting products.
Every aspect of our business is driven by you, the customer and we are aware that you can purchase what we sell from many other suppliers, but why not buy with confidence from a supplier who can offer...
Highly competitive prices, free next day delivery*, friendly specialist knowledge, trade counter facilities, huge stockholding and flexible customer service.
We hope that Grant Haze can be given the opportunity to compete with other merchants on all future tenders and we thankyou for taking the time to look at our website.
Grant Haze office address:
Grant Haze Ltd. The old west barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Kent. DA13 9PH.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date,
but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
It is Grant Haze Ltd's policy to obtain permission to link to other web sites, and contextual links are
provided to such sites where appropriate to business.
Grant Haze Ltd is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the accuracy of, information on sites that it does not manage; nor should the inclusion of a hyperlink be taken to mean endorsement by the Grant Haze Ltd of the site to which it points
Registered office: The Old West Barn, Highcross Road, Southfleet, Ken. DA13 9PH. Reg No: 2206850
Free delivery is only available on items that are in stock and are within our 'normal' delivery radius of Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, London and south Essex..
Any delivery's which are done by an outside courier or
send direct from manufacturer will be excluded from the free delivery offer.
If you are unsure if you qualify or not, please ask one of
our sales team when placing the order.
We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: -
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies
3. When you register on one of our websites and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters or start or contribute to petitions. (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide)
4. When you conduct activities on our site (for example, when you purchase a product or service we record what you purchased etc.) we may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to our services, other information gathered by social media and transferred to us, including your address.
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To supply to you services and products purchased from us, and to process your payments.
• For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
• Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
• To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning us. If we contact you by email each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from us.
If you would like us to destroy information we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a '+1' via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us
To find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act, visit the Information Commissioner’s website: www.dataprotection.gov.uk or read the Act online at: www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/19980029.htm.